ICT Projects Technician
Xodus Group currently has offices across the globe and the IT department currently supports 500+ members of staff between these locations. As a rapidly changing company who are continually looking to expand into new geographies, we are looking to build on our current achievements with the appointment of a new ICT Projects Technician.
Reporting to the Group IT & Communications Lead, you will work as part of a small team and will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering ICT projects. This position will be based in our Aberdeen HQ, however there is the potential to work in other company offices worldwide as required.
Salary will be in the range of £25 - £30K, dependent on experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and effective time management
- Customer and business focused
- Integrated team player, working within a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent communicator
- A preference for simplicity over complexity
- Ability to resolve issues in a methodical timely manner
- Proactive working attitude
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft environments including Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager, System Centre Configuration Manager, Office 365 Admin (Hybrid Exchange, Skype for Business, Intune etc), System Centre servers and Azure
- Experience in working within Cisco, Citrix, SharePoint, IIS, SQL
- Experience with virtual environments including VMware, Hyper – V
- Experience Preferred with HP Proliant servers and HP Lefthand SAN systems, Synology NAS
- Strong problem solving skills
- Backup and replication technology including Veeam and Microsoft DPM
How to apply
CV and covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ICT Projects Technician’ clearly listed in the email subject box. Please include salary expectations and details of availability when applying.
Closing date for all applications is 1st December 2017.